메뉴 건너띄기
상단메뉴 바로가기 메인 왼쪽메뉴 바로가기 본문 바로가기 푸터 바로가기

알마즌닷컴

Mobile

화상회의실 표준구성안크기, 용도, 특성 등을 고려하여 고객님의 회의실에 가장 알맞은 화상회의시스템을 제공합니다.

Guinness World Data

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Austin
댓글 0건 조회 4회 작성일 24-09-03 05:27

본문

The e book's reference to the famous beer brand has given it a unique identification that embodies the spirit of joy and accomplishment. Moreover, the presence of Guinness World Records' world headquarters in London further strengthens the UK's repute as a hub of creativity and innovation. It has turn out to be a destination for ゲーム 世界記録 vacationers and guests, enhancing the nation's cultural tourism and showcasing its rich history of document-breaking achievements. It wasn't misplaced on us that not everybody's grandfather was referenced in motion pictures (e.g., Mel Brook's "Blazing Saddles") or Television (e.g, "The Carol Burnett Present"), however we didn't feel the necessity to debate his athletic accomplishments overtly. "I can't let you know how many instances I've seen my grand-dad win the 100 metre dash! Both of my mother and father taught me about the 1936 Olympics when I used to be very, very younger. The longest kiss lasted fifty eight hours, 35 minutes and fifty eight seconds, achieved by Ekkachai Tiranarat and Laksana Tiranarat (both Thailand) at an occasion organized by Ripley's Believe It or Not! These land-lovers had been married on terra firma, however Herbert Fisher (USA, b. Zelmyra Fisher (USA, b. Thirteen May thirteen 1924 in North Carolina, USA.

IJ_JNNhO30M

Tami, 58, has been rising her mullet for 33 years! 15-yr-previous Sidakdeep Singh Chahal from Uttar Pradesh, India, was confirmed to have the longest hair on a male teenager, with luscious locks measuring 146 cm (4 ft 9.5 in). Sidak washes his hair twice a week - the task takes over an hour in total each time. "I’ve never had a haircut in my life, and that’s because of my religious beliefs," Sidak defined. Lee Redmond was the file holder for the longest fingernails on a pair of fingers (feminine) for only one 12 months, however nonetheless retains the longest ever title. Louise Hollis (USA) began growing her toenails in 1982, and when measured in 1991 that they had a mixed size of 220.98 cm (87 in). ] the Men's 100m Backstroke S12 Closing throughout Day One of many 2022 World Para Swimming Championships at Penteada Olympic Pools Complicated on June 12, 2022 in Funchal, Madeira, Portugal. On day 3 of the Paris Paralympics, two new records were set by Great Britain. 28-12 months-previous Clegg took the lead ahead of the defending champion from Azerbaijan, Raman Salei, in the last 50 meters, reducing the file by zero.33 seconds. Salei and Yaroslav Denysenko of Ukraine placed second and third in 1:00.67 and 1:01.52, respectively.

As an alternative, each particular person Worldwide Sports activities Federation units its own age requirements. Since Yun-mi's historic golden victory, the Worldwide Skating Union has raised its minimal qualifying age to 15 to guard the development of younger athletes. Which countries have the most gold medals at Summer time Olympics? Canadian Equestrian Ian Miller competed in 10 Olympic Games over the course of 40 years (1972-2012). That's more than every other competitor in Olympic history. Now get ready to be amazed as a result of the document at the moment stands at thirteen,215 consecutive dribbles! This jaw-dropping achievement showcases the unwavering determination and unyielding skills of the report holder. Whereas sports data usually steal the limelight, we can’t overlook some quirky world data set in other domains. In the realm of telecommunications, a marathon telephone call took place between Sandra Kobel and Richard Anstis, lasting a thoughts-numbing 51 hours and eleven minutes.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.